Did you know that it is possible to cure or even prevent sinusitis with a few precautions you can take yourself?
Firstly, we must know that the majority of sinus infections are viral and therefore not treatable with antibiotics unless a bacterial infection is involved. But generally, in 75% cases tibia gold, sinusitis can be cured without medical treatment within a month.
However, if you’re the type to have blocked nasal mucosa often, you’ll be pleased to know that you can avoid them by observing these few precautions:
- Clear your sinuses by spraying salt water into the nasal cavity several times a day;
- Breathe steam from a bowl of boiling water, covering your head with a wet towel to your nose;
- Take a hot shower to relieve congestion;
- Apply warm compresses of water about 20 to 30 minutes, two to four times per day, around your nose, your eyes and cheeks.
- Use a humidifier if the humidity in your room is below 40%.
- Drink plenty of water to allow the mucus and clear up the sinuses to return to their normal drainage.
- Avoid using decongestants.
- Do not smoke or expose yourself darkfall gold to secondhand smoke irritates the mucous membranes.