Dramatic increase in evictions.
The problem affects particularly hard in Oslo. 45 percent of all evictions in the country, takes place in the capital
Never before have so many inhabitants of Oslo have been evicted from their homes as now. The last two years have seen a dramatic increase.
Just so far this year, Enforcement of Oslo had more than 4 000 cases on his desk.
-, darkfall gold, I'd say it's been a pretty dramatic development over the last couple of years where we are in Oslo from 2008 until 2010 has been an increase in the number of cases at 37 percent, "said Alexander Enforcement Dey.
The problem affects particularly hard in Oslo. 45 percent of all evictions in the country, takes place in the capital.
Enforcement Alexander Dey says it, gaia items, has became a dramatic increase in the number of evictions in the last century.
– What are the consequences of eviction, is that we close the apartment. Those who lived there, standing on the street and have to find somewhere else to stay. And this is terrible for those concerned.
– We have long been trying to find out, buy aika gold, who is affected. What we can say is that it affects people from all parts of the city and all walks of life, continues Dey.
At debtors Alliance in Oslo they experience a sharp increase in inquiries. This is a volunteer organization that provides advice to people who have come through a difficult economic situation.
Also here it is confirmed that people from, mortal gold, all walks of life can come up in big financial trouble.
Bengt Scheldt leader in debtors Alliance, find that more and more requests for help.
– Those who have come to us, have had very different backgrounds. Some have never been at work, someone has had the highest positions of society, "says Bengt Scheldt.
– I've had several professors here and more highly qualified graduates who may have had problems due to divorce, illness or other reasons.
He believes that many evictions could be avoided if health services are able to think differently.
– I feel that the procedures at NAV are stale. Can we get come in early when an eviction petition exists, then one can perhaps help with simple means. Often we have to wait until he is thrown out and then start from scratch to get them in the house again, "he said.
Alexander Dey said that some could avoid falling into this situation by restricting spending.
– I think that the first must be that they are a little careful, that makes having a little bit in reserve.
Headvise people to be sober with Christmas shopping.
– One must not go in the trap of buying, even though it may seem very tempting to buy new flat screens now just before Christmas. It is to be paid, and yields on the type of loan is quite hefty.
Read more news from Oslo and Akershus. Follow NRK Norwegian Broadcasting on facebook and twitter.